Harris Law Office

425 N. 8thStreet

Killeen, TX 76541

Tel: (254) 526-0108

Fax: (254) 526-7141

Injured Overseas

If you are injured overseas working as a contractor - you should be entitled to compensation either under the Longshore & Harbor Worker Act or the Defense Base Act.
These Acts are workers compensation programs administered by the U.S. Department of Labor.
These Acts should provide for medical treatement, diability payments while unable to work, and compensation for future loss of ability to work.
These Acts are quite complicated and the insurance adjuster who contacts you does not have your best interest at heart.

©2009 Harris Law Office
Site maintained by CenTex Networks